In case of cancellation, refunds will be allocated as follows:
- 50% if notice is received after 1 August 2017.
- 25% if notice is received after 11 August 2017.
- No refunds after 17 August 2017.
Nights 13 yrs + 7-12 yrs 3-6 yrs
3 $185 $155 $100
2 $125 $105 $75
1 $100 $90 $60
*Free for children under 2.
Summer School fees include:
- accommodation (dormitory or room). Please consult this page http://boutentrain.com/info-prof/ to get an idea of the type of accommodation;
- meals (3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners, and snacks);
- access to the activities offered by Camp Bout-En-Train: water slides, pontoon boating on the lake, rowboat, beach and swimming, climbing wall, archery, etc. More info can be found here: http://boutentrain.com/activites/;
Modalities for financial assistance:
If you feel you need financial assistance to attend the summer school, you may receive such assistance by contacting your Local Spiritual Assembly or the Bahá’í Council of Quebec (through its treasurer, Nabil Nakhostine: firstname.lastname@example.org or 819-860-9195).
Participants may arrive at Camp Bout-En-Train starting Thursday, 24 August at 7:00 p.m. Upon arrival, please follow directions to pavillon Maurice Bessette. The official program will start on Friday morning and will end on Sunday afternoon. Participants must leave Camp Bout-En-Train before 2:00 p.m. on Sunday, 27 August.
Accommodation will be available only once registration is completed. Please note that no meals will be provided on Thursday.
Reception and room distribution will be at the pavillon Maurice Bessette, but we ask that you park your car at the entrance of Camp Bout-En-Train. Participants who have paid the full amount of their registration before their arrival at Camp Bout-En-Train will be able to bypass the line at the reception and access their rooms more quickly.
ESSENTIALS TO BRING:
- Sheets, blankets. Pillows will provided by the Camp.
- Bedding, towels and toiletries
- Warm clothes, sneakers, sunglasses, sunscreen and umbrella
- Bug spray, beach towels, flashlight and marshmallows
- Prayer and meditation books
- Your good mood and your musical instruments
- Your best self for a truly successful summer school